Call our team on 0800 880 7036
If you live with mild to moderate plaque psoriasis, then you know that even a small patch of psoriasis can have a big impact on your quality of life. Red, scaly, dry, cracked skin can cause pain and discomfort and make everyday tasks difficult to perform.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to better understand the condition and help find new treatments.
- Eligible participants will receive a free health check.
- Synexus can also help with transport to and from one of our clinics or reimburse reasonable travel expenses.
All Synexus trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.
Assess your eligibility for upcoming clinical trials with our online screening questionnaireStart online screening
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical trial organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. A clinical trial offers an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
If you meet the following requirements, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have had psoriasis for at least 6 months