The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence estimates that six million people in the UK alone suffer from migraine attacks. Approximately 41 million adults throughout Europe live with the condition. Preventative medications are available, but many people find them either hard to tolerate or ineffective. New treatment options are needed.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to assess potential new medications for migraine.
- Eligible participants will receive a free health check and be compensated between £100 – £120 per clinic visit.
- Synexus can also help with transport to and from one of our clinics or reimburse reasonable travel expenses.
All Synexus trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical trial organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly, relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. Clinical trials offer an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
All Synexus studies are approved by an independent ethics committee.