With Alzheimer’s brain changes can begin years before memory loss is evident, so early diagnosis can make a difference. If you (or a loved-one) are experiencing troubling memory loss or have been diagnosed with early (mild) Alzheimer‘s, consider enrolling in a clinical trial.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to understand the condition and help find new treatments
- Eligible volunteers who choose to participate may receive no-cost study medication and clinical trial-related care
- Synexus can also help with transport to and from one of our clinics or reimburse reasonable travel expenses.
All Synexus trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognized clinical trial organizations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. Clinical trials offer an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
All Synexus studies are approved by an independent ethics committee.
- Are age 50+ (though it is more common in those over 65 years of age)
- Have a family history of the condition
- Have biomarkers (or certain proteins) in the brain/spinal fluid/blood