If you suffer from migraine then you will know how debilitating the pain and other symptoms such as nausea and sensitivity to light and sound can be.
You may be interested to know that we are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to assess potential new medications for migraine.
All study care, medication, study-related visits and study-related tests will be provided at no cost to yourself. Synexus can also help with transport to and from their clinics, or reimburse you for reasonable travel expenses. With flexibility of visits to fit around your schedule, your participation could potentially help researchers find better treatments in the future, which will in turn help the future generations.
How do I benefit as a Synexus clinical trial participant?
- You will receive ££’s for your time per study visit and any reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed
- You will be assessed and treated by our highly trained doctors and nurses
- All volunteers receive a free health check
- You will be offered specialist advice and support throughout the study
- You will be contributing to the future of medicine
Male and Female
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical study organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. A clinical trial offers an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
All Synexus studies are approved by an independent ethics committee.
Feel free to call us on 0800 027 2269 to find out more about this study.