Type 2 Diabetes
“I have taken part in a Synexus trial. I have found the whole experience to be very pleasant, even the injections and the blood tests. The staff are all cheerful, friendly and pleasant – and professional. The experience has been very helpful and educational into my understanding and managing my own diabetes. I would be keen to undertake further trials with Synexus and would recommend Synexus to anyone.” – Synexus Clinical Trial Volunteer
Diabetes is a lifelong metabolic disorder that affects around 370 million adults worldwide.
If you live with type 2 diabetes, you’ll appreciate the importance of looking after your health. Diabetes can result in other conditions such as diabetic gastroparesis and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It can also put an extra strain on your heart and increase the risk of having a heart attack or stroke.
If this is you, we need your help to advance world medicine.
Why take part?
- As one of the largest and most recognised clinical trial organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help develop medicines to help future generations.
- Your participation in a trial could also potentially help you with your diabetes.
- Each clinic has its own dedicated team of highly trained doctors and nurses.
- Eligible participants will receive a free health check and all study care will be provided at no cost to yourself.
- Travel expenses will also be reimbursed.
Feel free to call us on 0800 1244 959 to find out more and join our growing community of 14,000 clinical trial volunteers.
Be part of clinical trials. Do something rewarding.We are currently recruiting at the following locations
- Cardiff View
- Glasgow View
- Hexham View
- Lancashire View
- Manchester View
- Merseyside View
- Midlands View
- North Tees View
- Thames Valley View
All Synexus trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.