Be part of clinical trials. Do something rewarding.
You will be compensated for your time
- Chronic Pain
- Mind, Mood & Memory
Do you suffer from 3 to 8 migraines per month?
If you suffer from migraine then you will know how debilitating the pain and other symptoms such as nausea and sensitivity to light and sound can be.
You may be interested to know that we are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to assess potential new medications for migraine.
How do I benefit as a Synexus clinical trial participant?
- You will be compensated ££’s for your time per study visit and any reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed. Synexus can also help with transport to and from our clinics
- You will be assessed and treated by our highly trained doctors and nurses, who can offer specialist advice and support throughout the study
- All volunteers receive a free health check. All study care, medication, study-related visits and study-related tests will be provided at no cost to yourself
- Synexus can offer flexibility of study visits to fit around your schedule
- Your participation could contribute to the development of treatments that will help future generations, and may potentially help with your own migraines
Feel free to call us on 0800 1244 959 to find out more and join our growing community of 14,000 clinical trial volunteers.We are currently recruiting at the following locations
- Cardiff View
- Glasgow View
- Hexham View
- Lancashire View
- Manchester View
- Merseyside View
- Midlands View
- Thames Valley View
All Synexus trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical study organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. A clinical trial offers an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.