Call our team on 0800 880 7008
Gastroparesis is a long-term, chronic condition where the stomach can’t empty itself in the normal way, resulting in food passing more slowly through the stomach.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to better understand the condition and help find new treatments.
- Eligible participants will receive a free health check and all study care will be provided at no cost to yourself.
- Synexus can also help with transport to and from one of our clinics or reimburse reasonable travel expenses.
All Synexus trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.
Assess your eligibility for upcoming clinical trials with our online screening questionnaireStart online screening
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical trial organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. A clinical trial offers an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
- Nausea or feeling sick to your stomach
- Bloating, gas or belching
- Not being able to finish a normal-sized meal or feeling excessively full after meals
- Pain in your stomach or upper abdomen